Holland & Holland Law Offices

Call For A Free Consultation

(562) 600-0807

(Monday - Thursday):

8 am - 5 pm | (Friday):

8 am - 4 pm | (Saturday - Sunday):

Closed

Holland & Holland: Attorneys With Experience

My father, and Holland & Holland Law Offices founding partner, Attorney Clinton W. Holland, has been a personal injury attorney since 1972. Since I was a child, I’ve grown up being in the office and around the industry, watching him help clients navigate their way through their auto accident claims.

I’ve been a practicing attorney since 2009 with a unique viewpoint of being an attorney as well as a former victim of an auto accident. In 2007, I was severely injured in an auto accident. I had a neck fusion at my C7T1 level, as well as a broken left scapula. As a result of my Neck Fusion, I wore a neck brace for 13 weeks. In my shoulder (scapula) I have seven plates and 50 screws.

I have personally gone through the whole process, from accident and surgery, through more than a year of physical therapy. I have the unique view of being on both sides of the claim; as both a claimant and as the attorney guiding clients through the process. I know first-hand what they’re going through because I have been there.

At Holland & Holland, we primarily handle auto claims. Our caseload is approximately 90% auto claims, and the other 10% dog bites, slip and fall, and trip and fall accidents. We want to use our personal and professional experience, to share with those who have been injured in an auto accident, what to expect from the claim process after an auto accident.

We take your injuries personally

Holland & Holland been practicing personal injury law for more than 50 years, and our attorneys have found that our clients truly appreciate the time and effort we put into every aspect of their claim. We’re here to help you succeed and that’s something we don’t take lightly.

You have our attention the whole way

We handle your claim from the time of the accident until it the claim is resolved by settlement with the at fault party or through litigation. We assist in all aspects of the claim, from beginning to end, taking the stress off our clients and allowing them to focus on treatment of their injuries and getting back into their normal daily routine as quick as possible.

No verdict or settlement? No fees.

At Holland & Holland, we are here to listen to your needs and help you accomplish your goals in any way we can. We believe in your right to recovery, which is why if there is no verdict or settlement, you pay nothing. Set up a no-cost consultation with one of our accident attorneys today to obtain the compensation you deserve.

How we work with you

Step 1

 

Meet

Our strategy for your recovery begins with sitting down with you to discuss what happened and where we need proceed from there.

Step 2

 

Analyze

We look at the details of your situation and form sound legal approaches to handling it. This includes figuring out if a settlement is possible or if going to trial suits your interests.

Step 3

 

Strategize

Once we have agreed to an option, we devise a creative strategy that will efficiently bring about the best outcome.

Step 4

 

Act

Together we’ve set a plan. The final step is putting it into action to obtain the best result possible.

You won’t suffer alone

We know that being involved in an accident is painful physically and emotionally. The entire La Habra, CA team of Holland & Holland is here to assist you and alleviate the stress while you heal from your physical and emotional injuries.

Holland & Holland Law Offices

Call For A Free Consultation
(562) 600-0807